28th December 2011, 10:19 AM
swati.bande

Best coaching institute between FITJEE and Catalyzer?

Which coaching institute is best between Fitzee and catalyzer.....

Related Questions:
  1. FITJEE is a good choice for JEE 2016 coaching? IS it good to start preparation from 10th standard?
  2. List of top IIT coaching available in Bangalore? Which is more preferable, BASE or FITJEE in Bangalore?
  3. Am i eligible for teaching in any coaching institute like Akash, Fiitjee after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  4. Names of best IIT coaching centres? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for IIT after passing 12th class?
  6. Will it help me in joining correspondence course for IIT training? Best institutes for it?
  7. How to get admission in FITJEE for class 11 in 2016? How to register for it? -- [New]
  8. How can I take up the correspondence course of FIIT JEE for IIT JEE coaching?
  9. Does FITJEE sponsors Scholarship for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced? Procedure to apply?
  10. When the classes of FITJEE for WBJEE will be started? What is the fee of the course?
  11. Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?
  12. How should I appear for FITJEE? I am currently studying class 10th
  13. Is there any negative marking in B.Tech entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia? From where to get solutions to AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  14. Previous year question papers of subjective portion for FITJEE-FTRE?
  15. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  16. Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?
  17. How to study for IIT JEE exam? How to prepare for Maths subject?
  18. Procedure to apply and examination date of FITJEE Target course entrance exam?
23rd April 2012, 04:26 AM
avisekmukhopadhyay7

Default Re: Best coaching institute between FITJEE and Catalyzer?

FITJEE IS THE BEST OPTION, BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE SUCESS RATE OF FITJEE AND OF Catalyzer. I THINK THE TOPPERS OF MANY YEAR ARE FROM THE FITJEE, BECAUSE THERE STUDY MATERIALS ARE TOO VALUABLES FOR EXAMINATIONS.
28th July 2012, 09:23 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

yes
FITJEE IS THE BEST OPTION, BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE SUCESS RATE OF FITJEE AND OF Catalyzer. I THINK THE TOPPERS OF MANY YEAR ARE FROM THE FITJEE, BECAUSE THERE STUDY MATERIALS ARE TOO VALUABLES FOR EXAMINATIONS.
all the best
26th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati.bande View Post
Which coaching institute is best between Fitzee and catalyzer.....
"As per researched by me, i can help you with some positives and negatives of the class:

Catalyser: Catalyser is since long back with experienced teaching staff and with a good stuff of study material provided by them. It is also giving constant results year after year. I have observed that their focus has always been on making their students gain best results through hard work and consistent efforts of the faculty.

FIITJEE: The study package of Fiitjee is not so satisfying and teaching pace is too fast. It becomes difficult to grasp easily . Its fees is also very high. If you can afford it can think about this.
4th April 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Don't make the same mistake as me and join catalyser, they don't have fixed faculty, their teaching system and planning is something to be laughed at and many a time faculty is unavailable for doubts. I am very unsatisfied with it.
17th November 2017, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Both fiitzee and catalyser don't have fixed faculty.
Only the difference is Catalyser focuses on both iit and pmt therefore sometimes it gets messy whereas fiitzee focuses only on iit. Hence everything depends upon your goal.
18th November 2017, 12:15 AM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Fitjee is the Best option, Because you can see the success rates of Fitjee and of Catalyzer. Because catalyser is since long back with experienced teaching staff and with a good stuff of study material Provided by them. It is also giving constant results year after year. The study Package of fitjee is no so satisfying and teaching pace is too fast. Its fees is also very high. If you can afford it can think about this. Both Fitjee and catalyser don,t have fixed faculty. Only the differenc is catalyser Focuses on both it and PMT there fore sometimes it gets messy whereas Fitjee focuses on it. And everything depend upon your.
28th March 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Catalyser is best option you can trust on. They have improved there course materials with best of the brains of India. R D Sharma and D C Pandey are the content head of there course materials. So Join Catalyser
19th December 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I think catalyser is better than fiitzee because as we know that fiitzee is older than catalyser that's why is very popular and in top 10 IIT. COACHING . catalyser is new and is starting to come in Top 10. COACHING centres in Gwalior .I am a catalyser student .......I know catalyser is very good I also have the experience of fiitzee but I like the catalyser standard and level......
30th June 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that we need to have cocahings for jee mains and advance or can we self study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?