1st May 2010, 02:49 PM
moharrik

Is there any negative marking in B.Tech entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia? From where to get solutions to AIEEE B.Arch exam?

is there any negative marking in b.tech entrance of jamia millia islamia, delhi. and where can i get the solutions for aieee b.arch exam

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  6. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  10. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  11. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  12. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  13. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  16. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  17. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  18. Cutoff of B.Tech entrance paper of Jamia Millia Islamia?
21st March 2011, 10:24 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any negative marking in B.Tech entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia? From where to get solutions to AIEEE B.Arch exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moharrik View Post
is there any negative marking in b.tech entrance of jamia millia islamia, delhi. and where can i get the solutions for aieee b.arch exam
Dear friend yes absolutely there is negative marking for JAMIA-MILIA-ISLAMIA..

Because in every engg. exam nowadays negative marking is available.........

that's why you should only that question solved who is the most confidential..............

JAMIA-MILIA-ISLAMIA is a very good institute in DELHI..........that's why you can take admission in this institute .................

for study-material of B.ARCH..from any coaching center.........

some name is given here..........

1.VIDYA-MANDIR COACHING CENTER

2.BRILLIANT

3.TIME-FITJEE

4.BANSAL CLASSES

5.CAREER POINT

These are so much reputed institute from which you can take help from this institute......

good luck..................
21st March 2011, 03:42 PM
sumit9897gaur

Default Re: Is there any negative marking in B.Tech entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia? From where to get solutions to AIEEE B.Arch exam?

i would like to inform you that there is no negative marking in any of the jamia millia entrance exam
Pattern of Examination:

The paper will be of 3 hours duration consisting of objective type questions of 170 marks:

Physics-55 marks

Chemistry-55 marks

Mathematics-60 marks

Date of Entrance Examination: Last week of May, 2011

Forms availability: from 3rd week of March, 2011

Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: 4th week of April, 2011

Declaration of results of written test/List if shortlisted candidates: 1st week of June, 2011

Interviews: 3rd week of June, 2011

Declaration of final list of selected candidates: first week of July, 2011

talking about jee arch exams solutions you can get that from
http://www.aakashinstitute.com/UPLOADING/PDF/AIEEE-2010_Answer2010.pdf this link it will provide you last year exams
also you can refer to following books for success
Arihant B. Arch. Entrance Examination
by P.K. Mishra
18th April 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any negative marking in B.Tech entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia? From where to get solutions to AIEEE B.Arch exam?

Is there any negative marking in MCA entrance of Jamia Millia Islamia?
what is the pattern of paper?
objective type or written type
25th April 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

there is no negative marking in any of the jamia entrance exam.
download admission prospectus from jamia website n check out page no.8 point no.9.......
12th May 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Mr.Sumit Kumar Sharma, thanks 4 ur reply but are u sure ......because there is a reply from sumit9897gaur that there is no negative
marking in any of the jamia entrance exam...... in fact there are more replies telling the same.
23rd May 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

where can i get previous years paper of jamia millia university
27th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

prev yr papers of jamia milia are available on which website for btech entrance?
6th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in jamia or not please give only correct answer and no other answer.
7th June 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in b.tech entrance exam of jamia.
18th June 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking in b.tech entrance.
1st July 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

when will waiting list of b-archprogrammebe declared?
13th April 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Jamia B.tect Placement pacakage 2011-2012 plz rply?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
21st April 2012, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

tell me Pattern of b.arch paper of jmi
9th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

2011 HOW MANY MARKS OBTAINED BY WRITTEN EXAM OF B.TECH IN JMI
23rd May 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in b.arch entrace of jamia millia islamia? i also wnt to knw abt the ppr difficulty for this in p c m. plz send the rply soon..
23rd May 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any negative marking in b.arch entrace of jamia millia islamia? i also wnt to knw abt the ppr difficulty for this in p c m. plz send the rply soon..
23rd January 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any sports quota for admission for B.arch in jamia islamia??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?