17th June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?

sir
I am a student of Class IX under West Bengal Board.
I want to study 3 years Fitjee course.
Please tell me how helpful Fitjee course for
West Bengal Board Exam for Class X.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any degree course after passing 10th from West Bengal Board
  2. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
  3. How should I appear for FITJEE? I am currently studying class 10th
  4. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get scholarship after studying BHMS at West Bengal
  7. Can I join NDA now after passing 10th exam with 82% marks in West Bengal
  8. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  9. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  12. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  14. Future prospects of studying Geography Honors with Maths? Do this course available in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  16. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  17. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  18. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
9th January 2015, 09:41 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?

Studying at Fiitjee for class X may not help you directly, but definitely indirectly as you will be taught to handle objective questions but not theoretical questions which are asked in board exams. You will be able to solve numerical easily, but for theory part, you have to do extra work.
Also, there are some other subjects besides physics, maths & chemistry which are included in state boards but not FIITJEE course material, for example computer science, physical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?