26th May 2011, 03:02 PM
mrs. baig

Will it help me in joining correspondence course for IIT training? Best institutes for it?

will it help in joining correspondence course for IIT training, if so kindly suggest the best institutes .

4th August 2011, 09:26 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Will it help me in joining correspondence course for IIT training? Best institutes for it?

It would have been best to join a coaching institute for IIT JEE preparation because competition is very tough and time is very limited. So, correct guidance is certainly needed. But there are still many students who made it on their own efforts without joining any coaching classes.

The correspondence course will certainly help you in a way that you will get a proper guidance and proper idea from to books to what level you must prepare or whether your is preparation is strong enough to compete or not.

Many institutes provide correspondence courses for IIT JEE preparation. You can opt for any of them. Some of the good institutes are:

1. Vidya Mandir Classes

2. FITJEE

3. TIME

4. Bansal Coaching Classes
etc.

You can also join All India Test Series in any of these institutes, particularly FITJEE's test series is best, to get an idea where you stand at All India level.
This will certainly help you for further improvement till IIT JEE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?