21st July 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for B.Tech in Biotech? I have scored 80 in PMT and want to do B.Tech in Biotechnology

i clear pmt with score of 80 and i want to do b.tech in biotehnology. plz help me to select the best college for my carrer

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. Which is the best college for B.Tech in Biotech? I have scored 80 in PMT and want to do B.Tech in Biotechnology
  3. Can I get admission in R.V. College of Engineering to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) if scored 97 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  4. Which country is best for PG Biotech?
  5. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  6. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  7. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Can a student appear for medical exam after doing B.Tech in India?
  9. What can the future prospects be after getting a BTech Biotech degree?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  11. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  12. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  13. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  14. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  15. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I Get a job after passing B.Tech Biotech?
  17. Any chance to get a seat in NIT after scoring 55 in JEE mains?
  18. How to go to B.Tech in Abroad after completing Biotech diploma?
13th August 2015, 07:21 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college for B.Tech in Biotech? I have scored 80 in PMT and want to do B.Tech in Biotechnology

List of top 10 colleges

Osmania University, Hyderabad

NIT Warangal

D Y Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune

Vellore Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu

SRM University, Chennai

BIT Mesra

Amity University, Delhi

Anna University, Chennai

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?