26th April 2012, 10:36 AM
mangalika ray

Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

which is the best college in kolkata........for 3 years llb course ? what kind of book i have to read for the admission test ? please inform the name of some books........for the admission test

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 3 years LLB course in Kolkata?
  2. Books which will be good for me to prepare for LLB entrance exam of DU?
  3. Where can I get last few year s question papers and solutions of LLB exam? Which books are good to prepare for LLB exam?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  5. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  6. Books to prepare for Asian college of journalism's entrance exam?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam in ISI Kolkata B.Stat honors?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  9. How to get admission in Kolkata university? I have cleared entrance exam of LLB from Jabalpur University
  10. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Recommended books for PCS-J examination -- [New]
  13. Books to be referred for Namakkal Veterinary College?
  14. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  15. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. How much time is sufficient to prepare for DU LLB entrance test? Books to be referred?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  18. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
8th June 2012, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalika ray View Post
which is the best college in kolkata........for 3 years llb course ? what kind of book i have to read for the admission test ? please inform the name of some books........for the admission test
The Sarsuna Law College, Kolkata offers 3 years LLB program. The College is recognized by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi. In order to be eligible for the program, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Admission is through entrance exam conducted by the Sarsuna Law College. The entrance test is followed by counseling. The maximum age limit to be eligible for the 3 years LLB course is 30 years.

Since, the LLB programs are regulated by the Bar Council of India [BCI], the entrance exam pattern are almost similar to any other law entrance exams.
The general syllabus of the 3 year law entrance tests are as follows:
  • Language comprehension
  • English Language.
  • General Awareness & Current Affairs
  • Reasoning & Mental Ability
Some of the well recommended books for the Law Entrance tests are as follows:
  • The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination 2012 by M.A. Rashid, Nizsa Fasil
  • CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package by A. P Bhardwaj
  • Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B [Paperback] by A P Bhardwaj.
4th March 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in kolkata being a candidate having completed B.Com with 42% and i am 25 year old ..
13th May 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

can i do both my b.sc and llb degree together???
26th May 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

GLF Business School Salt Lake is starting 3 years LLB affiliated to WBSU.
13th September 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Pl. inform about admission of three years LLB course. I am an engineering PG holder and working in Govt. sector. Is there any age bar?
Mr. Mitra
21st April 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the good colleges in kolkata for studying 3year law Courses after passing ba(hons)??
2nd August 2015, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I am 35 yrs. old and a graduate in law (BAL) from university of Mysore. I have to join for 3 years LL.B . Please suggest the best college in Kolkata.
27th June 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old and passed B Com ( 2 years Pass Course ) on 1993 with 47% marks. Now, I want to do a LLB course preferably for 2 to 3 years in Kolkata. Please let me know, How I can do that ?
26th March 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best law college in kolkata 3 years llb course? I have complete graduated and l am 23 years old
9th June 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 3 years law courses I have secured 44.6% marks in my graduations not exactly 45 % am I eligible for that ?
22nd June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM 27 YEARS OLD AND PASSED B.A ON 2010 WITH 53%.NOW I WANT TO DO L.L.B COURSE FOR 3 YEARS IN KOLKATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?