16th August 2012, 03:10 PM
divya beri

How much time is sufficient to prepare for DU LLB entrance test? Books to be referred?

how much time is sufficient to prepare for du llb entrance test? and which books should be refered ?and how to study?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for PCS after doing LLB Hons FYIC in Punjab? Books to be referred? How much time is required to prepare for PCS?
  2. How to prepare for MCA entrance test? Books to be referred?
  3. Books to be referred for LLB entrance? Which are the good colleges in Hyderabad and which branch to take?
  4. Which is the best college in Kolkata to do 3 year LLB course? Which Books should I prepare for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Guidelines for clearance for MD entrance test? Books to be referred for the test?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  7. When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?
  8. Books to be referred for ISAT entrance exam?
  9. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  10. Which books and magazines should I referred for LLB entrance exam?
  11. Books to be referred for DU LLB entrance exam in Hindi?
  12. How should I prepare for M.Phil entrance test with accountancy and statics subject? Books to be referred for preparation for admission in Rajasthan University
  13. LLB entrance exam preparation books -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for current affairs for SCRA test? Which books to be referred?
  15. How can I prepare for PCS exam? Books to be referred? I am doing LLB
  16. Career available after doing LLB? Books to be referred?
  17. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred? -- [New]
  18. Books to be referred for engineering and medical entrance test(AFMC)?

20th November 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time is sufficient to prepare for DU LLB entrance test? Books to be referred?

Which book will be best for preparing llb entrance exam in du?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?