28th March 2015, 07:56 PM
hindurajkumar

Best colleges to do PG in Maths? Procedure to join central universities

Iam persuing bsc maths 2 nd yr. I would like to know the best colleges for doing post graduate in maths and also the procedures for joining the central universities

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Tech course in Central Universities?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  3. M.Tech without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  5. Is it possible to pursue M.E by research after doing a job in Hyderabad?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  9. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
  11. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  12. Whole procedure to join CBI being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Maths?
  13. What to do after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. Qualification required to join B.Sc Maths? Scope and good colleges?
  15. Is it possible to join M.Sc Actuaries after completion of B.Sc with Maths? Procedure to get admission for this course? List of Colleges offering this course?
  16. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  17. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  18. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
29th March 2015, 05:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best colleges to do PG in Maths? Procedure to join central universities

TOP PG COLLEGES FOR MATHS ARE :

Agurchand Manmull Jain College
Akkineni Nageswara Rao College
Anugrah Narayan College
Avanthi Degree and PG Colleges
B.V.M Holy Cross College - Master of Science in Mathematics
Bethune College
Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Bishop Chulaparambil Memorial Womens College
Catholicate College
Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre -
St. Francis College for Women
calcutta university
Bangalore university
Mumbai University
Anna university
union christian college
vivekanand college

** In order to get admission into central university you need to sit for an entrance exam , qualifying in entrance exam with good marks will lead you to get admission into central university
11th April 2015, 12:35 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges to do PG in Maths? Procedure to join central universities

These are some best PG Colleges for Maths in India:-

Srivenkateshwara University, Tirupati

Raja Rajeswari Engineering College, Tamil Nadu

Indira Gandhi Institute of Co-operative Management, Uttar Pradesh

Magna College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Anna University, Tamil Nadu

Baldev Institute of Management, Technology and Sciences (BIMTAS), Jammu and Kashmir

Government College for Women (GCW Parade Ground), Jammu and Kashmir

College of Postgraduate Studies (CPGS), Meghalaya

Kasthurba College for Women (KCFW), Pondicherry

Financial Training Institute (FTI) Kerala, Kerala

Financial Training Institute (FTI) Karnataka, Karnataka

Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Institute of Engineering and Technology (PKIET), Pondicherry

Mahe Co-operative College of Higher Education and Technology, Pondicherry

D.N.S. Regional Institute of Cooperative Management, Bihar

Dhananjayrao Gadgil Institute of Co-operative Management, Maharashtra

Institute of Cooperative Management (ICM), Tamil Nadu
11th April 2015, 04:56 PM
hemanthdath
Junior Member+

Hi Friends,

The Best Colleges of PG in Maths in Central University ::

--> Bethune College

--> Calcutta University

--> Agurchand Manmull Jain College

--> Anna University

--> Bishop Chulaparambil Memorial Womens College

--> Anugrah Narayan College

--> Vivekananda College

--> Bharathiar University

--> Mumbai University

--> Bangalore University

--> Akkineni Nagerjuna Rao College

--> St.Francis College for Women

--> Union Christian College

--> Avanthi Degree and PG College.

All the best..........
14th August 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.sc maths 2nd year.what are the best colleges and central universities for maths. What are the benefit as take statistics in pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?