5th February 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?

I want to know about the MSc(IT) course, its eligibility, entrance, scope and the universities. Mainly i want to know about Central universities for doing MSc(IT) course. ?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  3. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  4. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN? -- [New]
  6. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  7. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  8. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  14. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  15. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  17. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  18. List of top universities offering MSc in Physics? What is the eligibility criteria? Job prospects in it?
12th February 2011, 09:22 PM
manyas

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?

heya frnd.......

The universities offering MSc IT courses are as follows:

1.Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur (Karnataka)
2.Anna University : College of Engineering, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
3.Aquinas College of Education, Kochi (Kerala)
4.B.I.S. Institute of Sciences and Technology, Moga (Punjab)
5.Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
6.Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University : Department of Computer Science and IT, Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
7.Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, University Campus , Aurangabad
8.Dr. C.V. Raman University of Science, Technology, Commerce and Management, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
9.Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar (Madhya Pradesh)
10.Dr. M.G.R. Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
11.Dr. Virambhai R. Godhaniya College of Arts, Commerce, Home Science and Information Technology, Porbandar (Gujarat)
12.Drona's College of Management and Technical Education (D.C.M.T.E.), Dehradun (Uttarakhand)

Eligibility:
Graduation in any Stream or equivalent...

Thank you........

REgARdS:
MaNYa SEthI
^_^
13th February 2011, 01:10 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?

Apply for GATE exam by which you can get admission in IITS or IISC.And then do mtech.
12th April 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?

i just want to know the list of central universities offering phd programmes in chemistry
13th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the eligibility criteria for m.sc it after doing b.sc ism.
16th September 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about central universities and which centraluniversities offering to join without UGC NET qualification.
12th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the eligibility critertia for m.sc it after doing B.sc (it) from Kuvempu Univercity karnataka.?
3rd May 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

is bsc(maths)student eligible for msc it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?