20th July 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges

I want best collages in india..I want government marine collages

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges -- [New]
  2. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?
  3. List of Private Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  4. List of Government Colleges offering Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  6. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  7. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  9. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  10. List of marine engineering colleges in India and their eligibility criteria?
  11. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  12. List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?
  13. List of top colleges for Marine engineering & aeronautical engineering in India?
  14. Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  15. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  16. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  17. List of best marine colleges available in south India? What's the fee structure and selection procedure?
  18. List of top marine engineering colleges in India on the basis of placement?
31st March 2015, 03:23 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges

Best marine engineering collages odf INdia are-

** Neotia institute of technology management and science, Kolkata
West Bengal

** International Maritime academy, Chennai
Tamil Nadu

** IIM engineering collage ,Meerut
Utter pradesh

** Bearys institute of technology, Mangalore
Karnataka

** C.V. Raman collage of engineering, Bhubaneswar
Orrisa

** Department of ship technology, cochin university of science and technology
Kerala

** Global academy of technology, Bangalore
Karnataka

** GKM collage of engineering and technology, Chennai
Tamil Nadu

** AU collage of engineering, Vizag
Andhra pradesh

** AMET university, Tamil nadu

** Chandigarh collage of engineering and technology, Chandigarh
Punjab

** University of petroleum and energy,Dehradun
Uttarakhand

These are the main college of marine engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?