27th February 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

List of marine engineering colleges in India and their eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. List of marine engineering colleges in India and their eligibility criteria?
  2. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  4. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  6. How may I join ME(Marine Engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? List of top colleges for the same? I'm doing B.E(Mechanical engineering) in Sona College of Tech
  7. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  8. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?
  10. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join Marine Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Private Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  14. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech in Marine? Eligibility of loan for the course? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  17. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
29th February 2012, 06:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English and have scored not less than 60% marks in aggregate, are considered eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course.

Institutes offering Marine Engineering course are as follows:

Marine Engineering & Research Institute-Kolkata
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training-Pune
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies-Lonavla
Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training-Chennai
International Maritime Academy-Chennai
Tolani Maritime Institute-Pune

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.
22nd May 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

what are the marine engineering courses in cusat kerala
29th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 62 percentage in 12 cbse and i want to join marine engineering.but mostly all the colleges have high fees structure. please help me. my mob.no- 9669886428
3rd June 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 77% in chse 2 exam,with 85% inPCM..how can i apply for marine course.my id
[email protected]
pls sir help me soon......
7th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off marks for Marine Engineering...
29th June 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 55% in my 12class i want to joine marine engieering how i can applide to it
29th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top marine engineering colleges in India:-

International Institute of Maritime Science
College Of Engineering, Waltair, Visakhapatnam
Mohomed Sathak Engineering College
The Calcutta Technical School
Tolani Maritime Institute
R L Institute of Nautical Science
The Shipping Corporation of India
Shipbuilders Industry Society of Goa's Institute of Maritime Studies
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), Powai
Marine Engineering & Research Institute
Marine Engineering Research Institute
29th July 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for admission into private marine engineering colleges?
Tell me the procedure for admission.
30th July 2012, 01:33 PM
sheelasnj

Red face Re: List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

candidates who have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English and have scored not less than 60% marks in aggregate, are considered eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course.

Institutes offering Marine Engineering course are as follows:

Marine Engineering & Research Institute-Kolkata
Tolani Maritime Institute-Pune
14th November 2012, 10:25 PM
AAI ..

HELLO SIR..........

TOP Institutes offering Marine Engineering course ------------

ALL THE BEST...............
15th November 2012, 06:02 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Marine Engineering - involves study of development and designing of ship engines and propulsion systems.

12th pass students are eligible to apply for marine Engineering course.

I have attached the list of collges providing this course and their eligibility criteria also.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Marine engg.doc(43.5 KB, 161 views)
15th November 2012, 07:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like I.I.T-J.E.E.

TOP MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

IIT Kharagpur-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai

PSN College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering, Mumbai

C.V.Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
4th February 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 74.2% in nios board in 2012.i want to do b.tech (marine engineering)..is i'm eligible in entrance test conduct by imu or other institution.
can i also eligible in b.tech eee conducted by top private colleges(vit,manipal,vel tech,srm,IP) and state engineering (UPTU,MP-PET,BCECE) and rajiv gandhi petroleum...

please reply me [email protected]

i shall be highly thankful to u...
7th April 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student shri vasnav ply. College indore branch production 3rd year sir me 2year ke liye apply ker sakta hu email id [email protected]
10th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please tell me can i join marine college after B.E from computer science?
10th April 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

please tell me can i join marine college after B.E from computer scince
10th April 2013, 08:05 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

The eligible candidate having completed 12th with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board above the age of 17 years is eligible to apply for Marine Engineering course.

List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in India:-

Maharastra Academy of Naval Education and Training - Pune
-Marine Engineering & Research Institute - Kolkata
-Indian Institute of Technology - Madras
-Samundra Institute of Marine Studies - Lonavala
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur
-Academy of Marine Education & Training - Chennai
-International Maritime Academy - Chennai
-Vels Academy of Maritime Education and Training - Chennai
10th April 2013, 10:11 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend if you have qualified Higher Secondary level of examination with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English and you have scored not less than 60% marks in aggregate, then you are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course.
Following are the top marine engineering colleges in India:-

Marine Engineering Research Institute

Best of luck..........
10th April 2013, 10:27 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India:-

-Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training - Pune
-Marine Engineering Research Institute - Kolkata
-Indian Institute of Technology - Kharagpur
-Academy of Maritime Education and Training - Chennai
-Samundra Institute of Marine Studies - Lonavala
-Indian Institute of Technology - Madras
-Tolani maritime Institute - Pune
-International Maritime Academy - Chennai

To join Marine Engineering Course, the eligible candidate has to complete 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks from a recognised Board above the age of 17 years.
11th April 2013, 01:11 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The top marine engineering colleges in India are as under-

IIT Kharagpur-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology

21st May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i m dng btech in mechanical engineering. its my 2nd yr. can i join marine engineering after completing my final yr. if yes then any crieteria required? or hw much tyme required to comolete marine engineering. sir please reply i m waiting for your answer.
10th June 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST MARINE ENGINEERING INSTITUTE IN INDIA , I HAVE SCORED 2 CBSE 87.87% PCM

THKS...rishabh
13th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in marine collage of kolkata. in pcm 59% and overall 72%.

THANKS.......(GAUTAM KUMAR),BOKARO JHARKHAND,[email protected]
24th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12 from hseb board nepal can i apply for the marine engineering in india....my email id is [email protected]..
8th July 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Sultan Ahmad ,i am in third year of electronics engineering polytechnic and i wanna do marine engineering , will I eligible for this and what's its requirement? Please reply me at [email protected]
9th July 2013, 06:52 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
List of Top Marine Engineering Colleges in India

MERI (Marine Engg Research Instt.) & T S Chanakya(Navi Mumbai).
International Instt. Of Maritime Sc. , Haldia.
IIT MUMBAI/DELHI/KHARAGPUR/KANPUR/ROORKIE
BITS Pilani
Cochin University.
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research , Mumbai.
Coimbatore Marine Engineering College ,Tamil Nadu.
C V Raman College of Engineering Bidyanagar,Mahura,Janla Bhubaneswar
Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training,Chennai
Mangalore Marine College and Technology Padil Padavu,Karnataka
Park Maritime Academy,Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies,Pune,Mumbai
Sri Nandhanam Maritime Academy ,Vellore,Tamil Nadu
Indian Maritime University (IMU): Admission is done through CET
17th July 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Keshav Kumar, Passed 12th with 50% marks in PCM Kindly guide me for admission in Marine Engg Course Cooleges providing Adission in B Tech Marine 4 year.
17th July 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Keshav Kumar, Passed 12th with 50% marks in PCM Kindly guide me for admission in Marine Engg Course Cooleges providing Adission in B Tech Marine 4 year.
17th July 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

18th July 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

is tis possible to got marine engg clg after completed diploma in mechanical engg i wil must be secure 80% agrigate my mobile no is 8237236147
27th July 2013, 02:22 PM
anshul387

Post Re: List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?

Quote:
Marine engineering is a highly disciplined job requiring technical skills. It basically the study of manufacturing and maintaining ships, submarines and boats etc. Here is a post <a href="http://blog.oureducation.in/marine-engineering/">marine engineering colleges in india</a> that informs top marine engineering colleges in India. Why search everywhere when everything is available on this single page.
9th April 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i am waiting for the result of 2.how can i join marine engineering?which entrance will help me to join marine engineering?how much that will cost for it?
26th April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done diploma in electrical engg. and i want to take admission in marine engg. Please guide me sir.
29th June 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I hv passed 12th with 89 marks in maths 77 marks in chem and 74marks in phys..plz suggest me a gud marine college.. With God placements..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?