28th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 534 and a rank of 3779 in GATE Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

i got 534 in gate and a rank 0f 3779
and i am OBC
can u suggest some colleges for this rank please

Related Questions:
  1. Expected college for an OBC candidate who has secured 1489 rank in GATE-EE?
  2. Colleges available after GATE score 298 from CSE branch and OBC category?
  3. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT college in any course after scoring 10094 in GATE in OBC category?
  5. Good colleges after 33.5 marks in GATE and belonging to OBC category?
  6. Rank in GATE after 26.66 marks in CS? Colleges where i can get a seat with SC category?
  7. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  8. List of colleges in Tamilnadu for M.Tech. with GATE-2010 score 346 and OBC privilege
  9. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  10. Which colleges can I get in AP after scoring 12768 in GATE and 383 score? I am from OBC category
  11. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  12. Previous year GATE cutoff for IIT Kanpur, Guwahati, Roorkee for CSE in SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  14. Colleges after GATE score of 294 and belonging to OBC category?
  15. Good colleges available after GATE score of 355 and belonging to OBC category?
  16. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  17. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  18. M.Tech from aided/govt. colleges in Kerala after GATE score of 316 and belonging to OBC category?
11th July 2013, 09:51 AM
krishnaengg

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 534 and a rank of 3779 in GATE Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

What is your percentile score of GATE
Percentile is a better parameter to decide the institution/colleges you will get..
Just to give a idea i would like to tell you that for General Category student one needs to have a percentile score of 95% to get into premier institutes like IIT and NIT(though there are less number of NIT's Offering quality Mtech)
With your rank and category i think you'll get a NIT probably
11th July 2013, 05:39 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 534 and a rank of 3779 in GATE Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

~~~Best colage after GATE~~~

You have got an impresive score and that makes your chances beter as you belongs to OBC. Although you have not specified your stream and percentile. With this score we may asume your percentile above 88. Let me tell you some best colage you can opt for admission.
1 IIT B(less chance)
2 NIT Warangal.
3 VJTI Matunga.
4 COEP Pune.
5 Sardar patel, Sion.
6 MIT, Pune.
7 KJ Somaia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?