15th May 2011, 11:28 PM
nikkki

Best colleges in Nashik for pursuing degree in E&TC after diploma?

i want to pursue my degree in e & tc after diploma....Which are thebest colleges in nashik for that???

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in 2nd year degree in Nashik Colleges after completing diploma in computer technology with 60%?
  2. Best colleges in Nashik for part time degree course in E&TC diploma?
  3. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. List of the colleges in Nashik and Pune? I have scored 63.70% in diploma in mechanical
  5. List of colleges taking admission by lateral entry in 2nd year in engineering in Nashik?
  6. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. Is Diploma in Hotel Management course offered to 10th student? List of colleges in Nashik and Aurangabad?
  9. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  10. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Technology?
  11. Additional courses along with engineering degree -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  13. What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course? -- [New]
  14. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  15. Colleges in Nashik for MCS course?
  16. Cutoff list of government engineering colleges in Nashik?
  17. Which college can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I have scored 71.34%
  18. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges of Nashik for direct 2nd year admission in computer technology?
26th May 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Nashik for pursuing degree in E&TC after diploma?

do we have to pay the donation for degree coarse, if we do diploma in the same collage?
11th June 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Nashik for pursuing degree in E&TC after diploma?

How much years diploma course take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?