16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course?

Please tell me future plan to me i am in confusion about my career

I have chances to attempt my diploma i am a student batch please send me reply.

What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course?

16th April 2016, 10:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course?

You should have stated your current educational qualification as it would have enabled us to give better feedback on your query. Any ways, if you have option of going for degree course, then you should definitely go for it rather than diploma course. This is because after pursuing degree course you will have better job scope along with pollution of a better salaried and designated job as compared to the job after diploma course. Moreover, it will help in advanced level studies like post graduation degree courses.
17th April 2016, 03:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next? Continue with diploma course or do a degree course?

If you are currently pursuing your Diploma course, you should continue wit it and try to appear for LEET examination after completion of your Diploma to get admission in degree course.

However, if you haven't taken admission in Diploma course yet, then it is very much advisable for you to complete your +2 level of education first and then opt for degree course directly without getting admission in diploma course.
17th April 2016, 08:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed your matriculation now, then you should go for the diploma course and then after you can go for the bachelor degree course. I am saying this due to the fact that you will get two degrees in just 6 years and also you will have option for the good job after completion of your diploma course.
However if now you are going to complete your intermediate then my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree not for the diploma.
17th April 2016, 12:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue any course of your interest after completion of your previous standard. First of all you have not mentioned the information regarding your studies for giving our advice. However, we try to give your advice in all the possible ways. If you have completed 10th standard then, you can pursue three years Diploma course or two years Higher Secondary course. If you have completed 12th standard then, you can opt for two years Diploma course or Degree course of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?