24th July 2011, 02:06 PM
waseem arif

When will I receive my roll number and slip for NDA exam?

i hv submitted my nda form for exam whch is in august,my form is also submited bt i m hvng nt my roll no slip

27th August 2011, 12:39 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: When will I receive my roll number and slip for NDA exam?

NDA Query !!

As you have applied for NDA Examination and you must get your Admit card soon.

But if you din't Get your Admit card/Hall ticket in these days then You have to follow below steps,

Go to www.upsc.gov.in, Enter the Application number in the Registration information menu.

You will Get NDA Application status with Center venue with Time Table. Take the Print out of that page , paste a Latest Passport size Photograph on it.

Attest it Before the Exam from the Center venue authority.

If you have any doubt you can Visit to www.upsc.gov.in
27th August 2011, 10:57 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: When will I receive my roll number and slip for NDA exam?

Dear,
Within 1 month of filling of application form for NDA, you will get your admit card.
For more information please visit the official website of UPSC - www.upsc.gov.in .

GOOD LUCK
6th February 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

When will I recieve NDA roll no. or slip?
7th February 2012, 01:13 AM
rvidyasagar

The last date for receipt of applications just passed on 30th January.

The exam is scheduled to take place on 15th April.

If you have given an e-mail ID at the time of application, you will get the e-admit card through your e-mail. Otherwise, you will be able to download the Admit card from the UPSC website (http://www.upsc.gov.in/). Both these modes will be functional about three weeks before the exam. So, you need to wait till about third week of March.

If you do not get it by e-mail or your name does not appear in the website, then you have to contact UPSC at least a week before the exam for verification and possible inclusion of your name.

All the best.
7th February 2012, 10:09 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The registration process of NDA-I 2012 exam has already been completed through on line from this year followed by exam on 15.04.2012.

So you will definitely receive your roll number and admit card well before the examination. As you have applied NDA through on line then you may log on to the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in and through NDA page by giving your application number in the appropriate space in the web site you can know the status of your application. You can also take a print out of the page if in case admit card and roll number not sent to you, which will provide your entry to exam hall.
13th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

can i join army in nda if my 12th in arts stream
11th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I DO NOT RECIVE MY 4TH YEAR ROLL NUMBER SLEP OF 2012
11th June 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I DO NOT RECIVE MY 4TH YEAR ROLL NUMBER SLEP 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?