12th September 2011, 12:40 AM
sisyjames

Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?

I would like study aerionautic engineering. Which is the best colleges in india offer this stream.is there any entrance exam i should write?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?
  2. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  3. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  7. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  8. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  10. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  11. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  13. Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [New]
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
12th September 2011, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?

IIT's, MIT, Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering are some of the popular institutes offering courses in this stream. Certainly you need to score well in the entrance exam conducted by these institutes. Like for admission to IIT you need to appear for the IIT-JEE exam. AIEEE is also another exam conducted at the national level. There also exams conducted by each state. You can appear for these exam either when you are pursuing 12th standard or after clearing 12th standard or equivalent.
29th February 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?

how many %should be for geeting addmition
2nd March 2012, 08:19 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisyjames View Post
I would like study aerionautic engineering. Which is the best colleges in india offer this stream.is there any entrance exam i should write?
HI!

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE..
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

GOOD LUCK!
12th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

please say me the fees details in madras institute of technology
12th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study aeronautical engineering in Chennai, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY . please send me the fees details
4th March 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is best to study Software engineer or Aeronautical engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?