30th November 2011, 02:03 PM
davisjoseph

Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

which type of entrance exam is to be written to get admission for government aeronautical engineering colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  5. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  6. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  16. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
30th November 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

You have made a good decision to join for aeronautical engineering. Many institutes in India offer this course. You have to write the entrance test conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc for joining this course. Some of the colleges admit through the state entrance exam. You can opt for government engineering colleges after clearing the entrance test.
2nd June 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission in Government colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?

WHICH NITS OFFER AIROSPACE ENGINEERING
24th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hai i'm poornima i want to study diploma in aeronautical engineering i was completed my 10th standard with 80% of mark. which entrance exams to write and where the application forms of entrance exams can given? please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?