17th February 2017, 12:47 AM
fehba

Which are the best colleges to study BA and MA Hindi integrated course? How can I do Ph.D after it?

Hello sir, I have passed SSLC exam from Praveshika, Rajasthan. Now I want to study BA and MA Hindi integrated course and then Ph.D. Please tell me which college will be best for it? How can I do Ph.D after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges to study BA and MA Hindi integrated course? How can I do Ph.D after it? -- [New]
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. List of colleges offering Integrated PhD in Education in India?
  4. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  6. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  7. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  9. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  12. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  13. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  14. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  15. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  16. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  17. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D programme for an EEE candidate who have scored 334 marks in GATE?
  18. List of colleges which offering integrated Ph.D for EEE students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?