16th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?

Respected Sir ,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi and scored 56% marks. Again I have done M.Phil in Hindi and in this I have got 63%. Now I want to study PhD in Hindi but from IGNOU. Can you tell me that IGNOU is providing PhD in Hindi course?

18th June 2015, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?

Yes, IGNOU offers admission to M.Phil holders and they are exempted from any entrance exam for admission in Ph.D programme. You can apply for admission when the admission notification is released by the University. You can surely apply for admission in Ph.D in Hindi because it is definitely offered by IGNOU.

Therefore, just apply for admission on a prescribed format when the notification is released for it. You have to send all you documents related to qualification with the application form to the give address in the notification.
28th February 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?

I completely M.A in Hindi First class please suggest me ignou mphil admission in Maharashtra centre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?