20th February 2011, 07:14 PM
randhawarandhawa

Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?

i want to know the best companies in india or foreign for 6 month training
for mechanical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  3. Reputed companies offering Training to Mechanical student for 6 months in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  4. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  6. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  7. Which is the best course for me to do 6 months training while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  9. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  10. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  12. Am I eligible to get 6 months training in abroad while doing B.Sc 2nd year?
  13. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  14. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  15. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  16. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
  17. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
20th February 2011, 10:09 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randhawarandhawa View Post
i want to know the best companies in india or foreign for 6 month training
for mechanical engineer?
Dear friend,

I want to tell you that there are many mechanical core companies in India and abroad. It doesnt matters from where you can do your training. It is upto you whether you can learn something or not. so you have to learn very good about the particular training, you are going to had.
So I am giving you the names of few some companies.
1. L&T
2. Tata Motors
3. NTPC
4. NHPC
5. NALCO
6. ralway
7. BHEL.
8. JINDAL
9. VEDANTA

So best of luck.............................................. .......

Thank You......................
21st February 2011, 03:47 AM
ronaldo

Default Re: Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?

dear friend
you can get a list of training/projects for mechanical engineers from
http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?squery=companies+offering+industrial+training+for +engineering+students&action=search
you will have a variety of options to choose from
all the best
27th February 2011, 08:20 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

There are many companies offering for 6 months training for mechanical engineer.Here the some good companies are given below:-

* NTPC
* NHPC
* BHEL.
* VEDANTA

For more information please you can get a list of training/projects for mechanical engineers from
http://www.dragg.in/classifieds/?squery=companies+offering+industrial+training+for +engineering+students&action=search

BEST OF LUCK.......................
19th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.tech me from CTIT jalandhar(punjab) what are the requirements for joining two months summer training at ntpc
1st August 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello..I am a graduate from BSC<I.T> with 79% from Mumbai Board.& Planning to go for abroad for further studies.Please recommend me the for which stream should I pursue & which are the colleges that offer the same course.<thanking you>
4th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get through the core companies
5th April 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I am from bhilai be passed csit durg.I want to traning best compani for my machanical bepartment.
18th May 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for industrial training for bsc h&ha in 5 or 7 star hotel abroad
8th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to go abroad for 6 months mech. engg. training plzz anyone tell the procedure for training in abroad companies
29th March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

in job placement time if i have different type of training certificates (1st i complete my training from automobile and outer time complete my training from thermal or production ) it's effect on my placement ? please give me ans on my email id is that [email protected]
26th May 2013, 10:04 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer
---------------------------------

1.jindal
2.l&t
3.nalco
4.vedanta
5.bhel
6.tata
7.nhpc
8.bel
9.ntpc
10.railway
11.sail
12.gail
13.isro
14.power grid
15.hpcl
16.iocl
17.ecil
18.tata
25th September 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

where is jindal in india
7th October 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How mach salary of dipoma mechanical engineer
26th November 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is karthik iam completed B.E.mechanical engineering with 66% how much iam getting a salary throw out my carrier
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?