3rd September 2013, 02:26 AM
Prince singh rathore

Which is the best course after doing diploma 3rd year?

I'm a student of diploma 3rd year in me what is the best course after
Complete it...i have 80% now..is amie best option for me?
E-mail [email protected]

3rd September 2013, 07:28 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after doing diploma 3rd year?

Hi dear.............

As you are now pursuing Diploma course after that you can go for B.tech i.e Degree course in Lateral entry ...Normally Degree course is of 4 years but as you will join through lateral entry you will complete in three years.

For this you have to appear for a entrance exam according to your rank you will get placed in the colleges .

The list of best engineering college in India........

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT Guwahati

Delhi College of Engineering

Osmania Univ. College of Engineering

College of Engineering, Andhra University

R.V. College of Engineering

Vellore Institute of Technology

For some more additional courses , i am providing you the carrier chart from where you can go through it...

Good luck..............
3rd September 2013, 05:40 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best course after doing diploma 3rd year?

Hi brother

Your Percentage is good.
If you interested In Engineering field,then write EACET Entrance exam then join in Engineering colleges like IIT's.

or you can do 3 years course degree from first year onwards.

After B.tech Write GATE exam to do higher studies such as M.TECH and PHD
or write CAT exam to do MBA.

If you not interested to go for higher studies then do job.

Thank You.
4th September 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear student,

It is a good decision to take admission in B.Tech after completing your Diploma in Engineering. You can join B.Tech course (regular or distance) by D2D process as you have Diploma in Engineering. B.Tech programme allows Diploma students to take entry directly into second year of engineering course.

For taking admission in B.Tech, you must have done at least 3 years diploma after 10th in any branch of engineering.

Some colleges take admission through lateral entry exams like Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive exam, etc. so you need to appear and crack these exams. Some colleges conducted their own entrance exam for getting entry.

Admission procedure varies from college to college. So you will have to contact colleges individually.
28th May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have complete diplama with 80 percentage iwant to do b tech for IES it is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?