8th August 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%

Now I am studying in 3rd year diploma course. After this course I wish to study in B.E. (Civil in any of the Govt. college. Upto 4th Sems. I score above 90%. What is the procedure? Please help me and answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Can I do B.E course in other state if I have completed diploma course from Karnataka?
  4. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  6. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  7. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  9. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  10. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  11. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  13. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  14. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  15. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma student?
  18. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
11th May 2013, 10:20 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in B.ECivil after studying in 3rd year diploma? What is the procedure? I have scored 90%

Dear Friend,
You can apply for the B.E in Civil after the completions of your Diploma Course.

There are two mode for which you can apply for the course,

You can go on with First year for the course,By applying directly to the colleges without entrance examinations as you have already completed diploma so there is no need to give entrance exam for applying for First Year.

Second is that you can apply directly to the second year by the lateral entry process for which you may have to give the entrance examinations.

At last both the mode is best as first will help you to get all the detail and informations as well as core knowledge for the concept while that of second will help you to save your one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?