22nd June 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in 3rd year diploma in ETC branch?

How many pointer is requird in 3rd year diploma inEXTC branch for taking addmition in goverment autonomus collage ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  4. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  5. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  6. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?
  7. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  9. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  10. How to join in NIT after passing diploma? How much rank should I get to get admission in NIT? I am pursuing diploma 3rd year
  11. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  12. can I take admission after diploma G Scheme in B.E 3rd year
  13. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  14. How many years will it take after diploma to complete B.E course? Which subjects should be studied?
  15. Details about 1 year NPIT diploma course for 3rd year Mechanical branch student?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  17. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in COEP in ENTC branch for B.E?
14th October 2012, 08:59 PM
shiv puri

Default Re: How to take admission in 3rd year diploma in ETC branch?

Hello friend,

there are many government autonomous colleges in India.You have to suggest apply on it after completing your diploma or in appearing.The minimum percentage required for this is 60% percent.You have to just clear the entrance exam of government colleges with good rank and now the percentage also matter in some collages for admission in the collage.

I hope this helpful to you....

Thanking you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?