19th December 2011, 08:27 PM

Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?

i complete 3rd year diploma can i take 3rd degree admition...please tell me if it is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  3. Can I get admission in BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course?
  5. Is it possible to join BE in 3rd year after completing diploma?
  6. Can I take admission in 3rd year after completing diploma and 12th science?
  7. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for joining engineering directly to 3rd year after completion of diploma course?
  9. Requirements to study B.Sc(Agriculture) next year for 3rd year Diploma student?
  10. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to join 3rd year of engineering after completing diploma from Anna University?
  12. How to get government job in Karnataka after completing 3rd year diploma in E&C Engineering with 75%?
  13. Can I get admission in direct 3rd year engineering after completing 12th HSC science?
  14. Can i take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3rd year diploma in CSE
  15. Can I get admission in 3rd year in degree after completing diploma course in computer after 12th
  16. Which are the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical diploma
  17. Is it true that after completion of diploma course we can get direct admission to 3rd year in Engineering?
  18. How to take admission in 3rd year diploma in ETC branch?
30th January 2012, 12:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?

No, it is not possible to take admission directly in the 3rd year degree course after completing 3rd year diploma course. In order to pursue a degree course you have to take admission from the beginning of the session either through direct admission on the basis of cut off marks or through entrance exam. Direct admission in the 3rd year of the course is not possible in any approved institution.
30th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma?

No, you cannot get admission directly in the 3rd year degree course after completing 3rd year diploma. You have to give an entrance exam.
1st February 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are these entrance exams to take addmission in direct 3rd yr b.e. Or b.tech after diploma
5th February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in science and diploma in civil engg can i get admission in 3rd year B.E. civil engg
26th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct third year degree after third year diploma & 12 science. please,
23rd April 2012, 01:37 AM
grotesque

Dear sir/madam,
No, I am rally sorry to say you that there is no any chance to get direct admission in 3rd year in B.Tech.In order to pursue a degree course you have to take admission from the beginning of the session either through direct admission on the basis of cut off marks or through entrance exam. The procedure to take the admission in the B.Tech are :
- After 12th :
* minimum Qualification is 12th in the field of non- medical.
* minimum marks required is 55% in PCM.
* After appearing in a test for entrance exams for engg.

- After diploma :
* Doing diploma after 10th.
* the duration of diploma is 3 years after 10th.
* after completing the diploma, you will have to appear in LEET exam to get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
But as you said direct admission in 3rd year of engg is not possible at all. It is advised you to start your making grip in the subjects in which you want to do engg.

I hope my this information will be helpful for you to clarify your query and help you to make your decision correct.

All the best
4th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

the topic is after diploma completed can i joined b.tec 3rd year
if 1, r 2 backlogs have can i join into btech 2nd year
10th May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

can i change my stream from b.tech to degree
16th June 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma and 12th science?
16th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 3rd year degree after completing 3rd year diploma and 12th science?
16th June 2012, 09:50 PM
amit_shelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i complete 3rd year diploma can i take 3rd degree admition...please tell me if it is possible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is absolutely not possible dear. Yes After completing Diploma you can get admission in 2nd year of B.E or B.Tech.
26th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get admissions for the 3rd year B.E, as i had pass out HSC in science and later continued my diploma in engineering. i just want to know whether i can get the admissions for 3rd year?
9th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

kya muje after 10th directly graduation ke last year ko admission mil sakta hai? plz reply
12th February 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is true that M4 is coming soon in diploma engg.
18th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th science & also complited diploma in mechanical engg after 12th. so would i get direct admission to 3rd of degree? pls rply.
2nd December 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what about M4?
6th February 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can I change the institute/university after completing four semesters of B-Tech
2nd July 2016, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i take direct admission in 3rd year?
My institute is collaborate with a university and I have completed my 2nd year but now I want to take direct 3rd year admission in university without any interference of institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?