27th August 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a student apply for degree course after clearing 12th ATKT?

My Son failed in Three Subjects- Maths, Physics, Chemistry in March 2016 Exam and Passed in July ATKT Exam. He has not applied for Online Admission in June. Can he apply for Degree Admission. Is there will be another round of opening of Online Admission during Aug-Sep. for Degree. Kindly advise. Your kind help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

28th August 2016, 12:47 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can a student apply for degree course after clearing 12th ATKT?

I am sorry but your son cannot join colleges that are going to start from July or August but there are some Arts, Commerce colleges that will surely at least consider your admission if you apply to these colleges personally.
I must mind you that these colleges are not very reputed and will not offer A1 courses at all.
Else you can wait until December as there are a lot of colleges in India that offer term starting form January onward which means that the students enrolled in these semesters start their year 6 months after others instead of wasting one complete year.
There are very few colleges that offer these kind of courses and so you should already make a list and wait for their enrollment to start.
22nd February 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student apply for degree course after clearing 12th ATKT?

I have atkt in sem 1 b.com can I do diploma in d.el.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?