27th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Rijo Abraham

Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?

wich are the best courses available for M.Tech after mechanical engg.?

30th November 2012, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?

M.tech degree in mechanical engineering can be opted in subjects like tool design or machine design. You can also pursue the degree with specialization on mechatronics. Also you can select mechanical engineering for M.Tech. Thermal Engineering, CAD / CAM, design Engineering, etc are suitable subject areas. Select the course according to your interest.
6th June 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?

If i select design engineering course in M-Tech is best one for me because i complete BE MECHANICAL.
13th August 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is part time engineering course eligible for pg entrance exams?
15th August 2013, 04:28 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

After BTech through gate you can go for MTech.In MTech the streams available are Thermal engineering,Theory of machines,Mechanics of solids,Manufacturing,CAD/CAM Technology.So you can go for any of these streams.But now a days Thermal engineering and CAD/CAM are more chances.
15th August 2013, 08:21 PM
Keerthan kumar s

Smile Re: Which is the best course available for M.Tech after Mechanical Engineering?

Mechatronics ,aerospace engineering,aeronautical engineering.
15th August 2013, 08:35 PM
vaibhav joshte

after your mechnical m.tech you can net/set exam or you can go for pg
15th August 2013, 08:37 PM
vaibhav joshte

after your mechnical m.tech you can give net/set exam or you can go for pg
15th August 2013, 09:01 PM
chikkykranthi619

Best courses available for M.Tech after mechanical engg:

If you opt to do Mtech then you choose any one of the below course

a)Thermal Engineering Stream (ME1)
b) Design Stream (ME2)
c)Manufacturing and Precision Engineering Stream (ME3)

Other courses after M.tech includes:

1)The Indian Institute of Science, (IISc) Bangalore, Department of Mechanical Engineering, offers a direct Ph.D. course

2)Nanotechnology is another suitable options for higher study.

3)Postgraduate programme in management or master of business administration (MBA).
17th November 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

according to my advice after completing mechanical engeering in m.tech we can select thermal courses
25th August 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is it good to select automobile enginneering in mtech whether it as scope in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?