3rd June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course between Biotech and Bio Medicine?

which is the best course bio tech or bio medicine?...pelase tell me whch one ss it

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  2. Detailed information about B.E./B.Tech course for 12th student? -- [New]
  3. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  4. Information regarding PG in Biotech after B.SC if I want to pursue my PG from SMU in Biotech or Microbiology?
  5. Is the exam conducted as Biotech for Bi.P.C students the same as engineering? Can students of Bi.P.C join Biotech after 12th? Is Biotech same as engineering?
  6. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
  7. Which field should I prefer in Biotech if I am interested in biotech?
  8. Eligibility for IOB Bank PO after B.Sc (plant bio and plant biotech) with 65% marks?
  9. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  10. College UPTU which offer Biotech? Best colleges for the course in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?
  12. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  13. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  14. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs?
  15. Which entrance exam to prefer to get into Biotech course after 12th? Best colleges for Biotech course in Gujarat, Bangalore and Pune?
  16. Career Opportunities in the field of Bio-Chemistry? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Biotechnology after the completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th except MBBS?
  18. Which are the colleges for Bio-Med, Biotech, Bio-engineering for PCB students without Maths in class 12th?
4th August 2012, 09:01 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Which is the best course between Biotech and Bio Medicine?

It would be better if you will go for Biotech as it will be better option rather then bio medicine.Biotech has great career opportunities for your better career.

Job Prospects:

You can get in to both Government and Private Sectors.
• Medical and Pharmaceutical Industries.
• Agricultural Sector.
• Defense.
• Research and Development.
• Industries developing Hybrid Varieties of Plants.
• Research Labs.
• Industries dealing with Biotech projects.
• Genetic Engineer.

Thanks..........
11th February 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course between Biotech and Bio Medicine?

Is maths necessary for biomedicinal engineering... I didnt take maths in 2. But.l'd like to study it.
Jenett
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?