9th May 2011, 09:38 PM

Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?

is bio tech engineering a valuble course...???
is there any scope for bio tech engineering here in tamilnadu(chennai)???
wat is the min mark required in 12th to get through bio tech engineering???

6th September 2011, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?

what is the minimum mark in plus two to gain bio medical engineering course in good collage
9th September 2011, 12:49 PM
vike

Default Re: Is Biotech engineering a valuable course? Is there any scope of this course in Tamilnadu? Minimum marks required in 12th to get through Biotech Engineering?

Dear Friend

The percentage bar to get admission in various colleges depends on colleges
and/or engineering entrance exam through which you are getting admission.

Some of the colleges for Biotechnology in Tamilnadu are as under;

Please visit the colleges' websites to get the detailed eligibility criteria of these colleges.

Vellore Institute of Technology
www.vit.ac.in

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
www.adhiyamaan.ac.in

ARJ College of Engineering and Technology
www.arj.edu.in

Arupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
www.vinayakamission.com

St. Joseph's College of Engineering
www.stjosephs.ac.in

Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
www.svce.ac.in

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology & Research Academy
www.sastra.edu

Sakthi Mariamman Engineering College
www.smecollege.edu

Rajalakshmi Engineering College
www.rajalakshmi.com

St. Peter’s Engineering College
www.spec.ac.in
29th November 2011, 04:32 PM

hello
I'm mandar..
I'am in 12th sci...
I want to do biotech enjeering through that colleages which are in bombay....
My question is that,
Is der any colleage in munbai for biotech enjeering??
How much marks requires in MH-CET exam??
And i wil have to give which cet means with pcb,pcm or pcmb....?
Thanx
17th January 2012, 08:27 PM

Hi ! M sang..
M currently doin my 12 science (PCMB)..& m really interested in biotechnology.But iam in a dillema as what should i take up .. either B.E.Biotec or Bsc.Biotech? kindly advise me which would be a better option.. also plz let me kno what carrier options can i expect in India in the coming years???
20th January 2012, 12:16 AM

can i do b.tech bitech....i m havng pcb wid biotch...in class 12th...
i really wnt to knw ths..pllllzz
23rd May 2012, 04:49 PM

what is the minimum marks required to join biotech in anna university
19th June 2012, 12:33 PM

i have completed Msc Mphil Biotechnology......cai i have possible for join as lecturer in engineering and technology college?pls tell me......
7th July 2012, 10:02 PM

is there any scope for bio tech in madras?shall i do higher studies in bio tech or shall i choose mba? which will be better option plz rply me
24th July 2012, 11:07 AM

is there any scope for btech biotecnology students in tamilnadu as well as in kerala ? what is the minimum salary we can expect in both states?
14th May 2013, 09:13 PM

How about the Job oppurtunities in tamil nadu for BE bio-tech.?
25th September 2013, 04:13 PM

which is required course to become a biotech engineer
18th April 2014, 08:42 AM

minimum marks to score in 12th in order to get into biotechnology and biomedical
8th July 2014, 10:58 PM

Sir if i take biotech in any tn engineering in future wat is the scope and how much salary i can get plz guide me
6th May 2015, 01:13 PM

Is any scope of biotechnology in tamil nadu ? what are the jop oppurtunities in tamil nadu?