23rd December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany

i m student of Bio-tech final year and my sub. is botany but i want to do medical biotech so please help me about entrance. kavya singh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  2. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in Botany and Chemistry?
  3. How can I get admission in MSc Biotech after doing BSc in botany and chemistry
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  5. Information about MSc Biotech entrance exam?
  6. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility to do MSc Biotech?
  8. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  9. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  10. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  11. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  12. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  14. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  15. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  16. Can I appear in NET Biotechnology stream instead of Finance in 2016?
  17. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2017, 05:08 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany

List of some entrance exams for medical biotechnology:-

Alagappa University M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Exam
All India Biotechnology Entrance Examination
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Entrance Exam
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi JAM Biotechnology entrance exam
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Biotechnology Entrance Examination
University of Delhi Biotechnology Entrance Exam

Courses in Biotechnology after graduation:-

Diploma in Biotechnology
M.B.A Biotechnology
M.Sc Industrial Biotechnology
M.Sc. Biotechnology
M.E Biotechnology
M.Sc Marine Biotechnology
M.Sc Medical Biotechnology
M.Phil Biotechnology
PhD Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Biotechnology
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?