22nd June 2017, 11:47 AM
Dodiya khusbu

Best course to do after completion of 3 years diploma in electronics communication for a better career in India?

Best course to do after completion of 3 years diploma in electronics communication for a better career in India? Can you please give me the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Tele communication after age of 20 years?
  5. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  9. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. What next after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. List of top 10 Colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
  18. What should I do to join diploma in electronics communication after completion of ITI Mechanical engineering?
15th July 2017, 11:53 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to do after completion of 3 years diploma in electronics communication for a better career in India?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course from a Government recognised institution, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder in Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board to get admission in Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?