26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication, So please tell me what should I do after diploma and one more thing tell me about RF engineering. Can someone please give me the answer for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  17. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
26th August 2015, 04:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

You have a variety of options after completion of diploma course in Electronics and Communication field. You can go for a job or can opt for higher studies. It is advised to go for higher studies to enhance your job scope and opt for better salaried jobs. However, you can also go for a job especially in the public sector. You can go for B.Tech or B.E course in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication / Electronics/ Telecommunications. You can take up RF engineering in your post graduation since this is not available for graduation level.
26th August 2015, 05:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Comunication Engineering. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
28th August 2015, 01:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication, So please tell me what should I do after diploma and one more thing tell me about RF engineering. Can someone please give me the answer for the same? Awaiting for the answer.
After completion of diploma course, you can apply for government sector jobs like assistant loco pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible ITI departments are Fitter/Electrician/Instrument Mechanic/Mill Wright or Maintenance Mechanic/Mechanic Radio & TV/Electronics Mechanic/Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Wireman/Tractor Mechanic/Armature & Coil Winder/Mechanic Diesel/Heat Engine/Turner/Machinist/Refrigeration & AC Mechanic.

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
28th August 2015, 06:59 PM
DSP@1

After completing your diploma you can go for B.Tech but as you have done your diploma in Electronics and Communication you are not eligible to select any stream of your like,you are permitted to choose the course from the courses listed below.

-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
-Electronics and Control Systems Engineering,
-Electronics and Computer Engineering,
-Information Technology.

These are the courses which you are eligible to do in your graduation.

If you are really interested to do RF(Radio Frequency) Engineering then you can go for the universities which are offering this course.As this is very course you will find these type of courses in Universities only.There as you have done Electronics and Communications in Diploma you are eligible to do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?