24th May 2012, 09:27 PM
mdfadil2011

Which is the best course for electrical and electronics engineer after completing B.E EEE with 63%?

I completed B.E EEE at 2009 pass out with 63%. Can any one suggest me for what is best courses for electrical & electronic engineer?

25th May 2012, 03:11 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: Which is the best course for electrical and electronics engineer after completing B.E EEE with 63%?

I would like to suggest you that it would be a good idea to write GATE exam,after completion of B.TECH,because most of the PSUs like BHEL,NTPC,ONGC,COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) are offering jobs on the basis of gate score.

It would also be great if you choose for higher studies i.e M.TECH in I.I.Ts .If you obtain a good score in GATE ,you could definitely get some good streams like VLSI,POWER SYSTEMS and power electronics which are of a great demand these days.you could also go with courses like NETWORKING OF PLC's and SCADA which would be very helpful to you in searching a job.

WITH WARM REGARDS
GOUTHAM.
7th November 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for electrical and electronics engineer after completing B.E EEE with 63%?

which course is better for my future career?? am a btech 2012 passout in electrical nd electronics engg.. am pplanning to do plc nd scada or MEP.. PLEASE HELP MEE
8th June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have wrote TANCET EEE which course ill be best to have a better future....??
15th December 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salery of b.tech (elecrical)
20th April 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

myslf manoj and im a Electrical and Electronics engineer wit 65% aggrigate,and im not interested in doing m.tech,apart frm diz which course do u suggest me..??
15th July 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

List of course other than PLC &SCADA for electrical engineer ? Please tell me
4th August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is doing SCADA course in good ,I am doing my final year B.E course in electrical and electronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?