9th May 2012, 10:18 AM
vijaysaini8888899999

Which is the best course for me to join between M.Pharmacy and Clinical Research after completion of B-Pharmacy?

what will be best after b-pharma, m-pharma,clinical research,pharma-d ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  2. Which is the best course for me to join between M.Pharmacy and Clinical Research after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  3. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  4. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  5. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  6. After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?
  7. What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?
  8. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  12. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  13. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship? -- [New]
  14. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  15. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  16. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  17. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
19th May 2019, 02:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for me to join between M.Pharmacy and Clinical Research after completion of B-Pharmacy?

As per my suggestion, you should study the Master of Pharmacy course after completing the Bachelor of Pharmacy course. Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate Academic Degree and the duration of this course is two years. The name of the best college for you are given below.

BEST COLLEGE

1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science - BITS Pilani, Pilani

2. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research - NIPER, Mohali

3. College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vishakhapatnam
21st May 2019, 06:41 PM
Gowtham417

Default Re: Which is the best course for me to join between M.Pharmacy and Clinical Research after completion of B-Pharmacy?

After completing Graduation in Pharmacy(B-pharmacy). Its Good decision to Study M-Pharmacy even in Abroad You can have Very Good Opportunities.Clinical Research is also Decent option when compare with M-Pharmacy Masters will always gives you Great value.
23rd August 2019, 04:59 PM
dheeru.9421

Both the degrees have their own advantages. If u go for Clinical research, you can work in hospital settings, Clinical research organizations, pharmacovigilance departments. You will be dealing with human beings directly in clinical research.
I consider M.Pharm gives you a wider area to choose for choose in India and abroad as well. But Clinical research is a better growing field abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?