14th April 2011, 02:04 PM
BHAWNA SIKKA

Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?

i have commerce with maths in 11th std . but in 12 i have humanities with pol.science , hindi ,english , economics,computer . plzz sugset courses of after 12 to me .

Related Questions:
  1. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  3. Which are the different streams available after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  6. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  7. What career options are there for me after passing 12th from Humanities stream?
  8. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  9. What are the different courses and options available for graduation in arts?
  10. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  11. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium?
  12. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  13. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  14. How to become a Pilot after studying economics in class 12th? -- [New]
  15. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  16. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  17. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  18. MA in Hindi after graduation in political science, Economics, English and Sanskrit?
27th June 2011, 11:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?

There are various courses that you can choose from after your 12th. There are areas where a lot of them do try their luck. For example, you can try to do a graduation in political science, or history or geology. Since you have taken computer, and if you are interested in working in the computer field, you can choose BCA as well. After completing your graduation in these courses, you can go for Post graduation also, and there are plenty of colleges which provide the same.
19th August 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?

which will be a better course for a commerce student in humanities givng a high salary about 50k
24th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

having passed 12th std with science with computer science, is there any scope for doing undergraduate course in Computer science with Commerce; ifso, any University/college that offers such course in Mumbai or around ?
23rd January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i am already compleated my 12 th standard which course i countinud
25th February 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

which courses are available after 12th.I had Humanities.subjects-Political science,Fine Arts, English, Economics and web designing.
25th February 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i need to know the courses available for Humanities students (undergraduate) with

Political science
Economics
English
fine arts
Multimedia and Web designing

as subjects in 12th.

colleges preferably in Noida and/or Delhi.

thank you.
26th February 2013, 06:53 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAWNA SIKKA View Post
i have commerce with maths in 11th std . but in 12 i have humanities with pol.science , hindi ,english , economics,computer . plzz sugset courses of after 12 to me .
HI!
After passing 12th you have many option like:-
> B.A
> B.B.A
> Law
> Hotel Management
> B.A Economics
> B.A Politics Science

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with computer applications,zoology,english,political science and economics as my subjects.Next what degree i can do.Diploma or even something better.What are the other courses i can do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?