13th August 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Best courses to be taken after completing Information Science Engineering

What is the best course to be taken up after completing Information Science engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Best courses to be taken after completing Information Science Engineering
  3. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  4. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Information about the courses that I should take after completing 12th?
  7. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology
  8. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  9. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do PG in Automobile/Aeronautical engineering after completing engineering in Information Science
  11. How to get a seat into JNTU Hyderabad or SIT Hyderabad for computer science and engineering and IT branch?
  12. Which are the best courses in IT after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Diploma in Information Science?
  14. What are the higher study options after completing engineering in information science?
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. How can I take up CCNA after completing Information Science Engineering -- [New]
  17. How to get a government engineering job after completing b.E in information science?
  18. Which are the additional courses for Information Science Engineer
26th August 2013, 12:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to be taken after completing Information Science Engineering

Aspirants can try for higher education programs such as M.E in Information Technology and M.E in Information Security. M.Tech in Information and Communication Security are other course that can be opted. You can also seek admission to M.Tech in Visual Information Processing. MBA degree is available in streams such as Operations, HR, IT, Finance, etc. M.S courses in Information Technology are available in India as well as abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?