15th May 2012, 10:46 PM
priya sanadi

Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?

Hi Sir,
I have done my Engineering in Infromation Science of Engineering. Am I eligible to take JTO exams? If so please give sylabous details.

Thanks,
Priya

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam for Computer Science & Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?
  3. Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam for computer science & engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for JTO Exam being a candidate of Computer Science Engineering pursuing 7th semester?
  5. What should I do after doing B.Tech after diploma?
  6. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
  7. Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student? -- [New]
  8. When to get application forms for Jobs in BSNL being a final year student of BE?
  9. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
  10. What syllabus should I prepare for BSNL JTO Exam in Civil Engineering?
  11. Will there be separate Question Paper for JTO Exam for different Engineering stream candidates? Best Books to prepare for JTO Exam for me pursuing B.Tech with CSE?
  12. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to apply for Government technical jobs after doing B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  14. What is the syllabus of JTO entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  15. Information about JTO entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  16. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  17. When can I fill application form for BSNL JTO Exam pursuing Engineering course? What syllabus to prepare for this?
  18. Which are the entrance exams which can be answered after completion of Telecommunication Engineering so that I can take up space science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
16th May 2012, 08:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya sanadi View Post
Hi Sir,
I have done my Engineering in Infromation Science of Engineering. Am I eligible to take JTO exams? If so please give sylabous details.
Thanks,
Priya

You have completed B-TECH degree from IT background so you are applicable for BSNL JTO Exam.Some selective department are applicable for BSNL JTO exam.I have discussed the below of BSNL JTO Exam.

If you have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO Exam

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

If You have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University , then applicable for JTO ELECTRICAL Department.

Your age should be below 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

Only Indian Citizen are applicable for BSNL JTO Exam.

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam and some question paper of BSNL JTO exam so Please check it out.

For more details about BSNL exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/

16th May 2012, 09:52 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take JTO exam after doing engineering in Information Science of Engineering? What is the syllabus?

dear,
BSNL stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.BSNL conducts JTO exam.
We will see information about these exam.

BSNL JTO-BSNL Junior Telecom Officers:

This exam is conducted to recruit the Students for the post of junior Telecom Officers.
Educational qualification:You must posses Bachelors of engineering /Bachelor of Technology degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering/university.
Telecommunication
Electronics
Radio
Computer
Electrical.
Information technology.

-->>You must be an Indian.
Your age need to be between 21 to 30 years.

For more information regarding the BSNL-JTO exam and to apply visit the official website of BSNL.
http://www.bsnl.co.in/

I have attached files containing the syllabus and valuable information regerding JTO.

All the best..........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSNL -J.T.O Syllabus.pdf(191.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf BSNL -J.T.O Information.pdf(129.7 KB, 71 views)
24th June 2012, 08:00 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND..!!

->You have completed B-TECH degree from IT background so you are applicable for BSNL JTO Exam.Some selective department are applicable for BSNL JTO exam.

->I have discussed the below of BSNL JTO Exam.

->If you have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university, then you are eligible for BSNL JTO Exam

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

all the best!!
Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?