22nd September 2012, 07:53 PM
arjunsngh

Which is the best DVD for preparation of IIT JEE and AIEEE

which are the best DVD'S for prepration of IIT-JEE AND AIEEE2013?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best DVD for preparation of IIT JEE and AIEEE -- [New]
  2. Books to be referred for preparation for IIT JEE and AIEEE? How to prepare for that?
  3. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  4. Date of start of admission in GIITJEE Chandigarh for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation?
  5. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  6. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  7. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  8. Which book should I prefer to prepare for competitive exams? i am a science student and preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE
  9. Model question papers for railway recruitment cell post?
  10. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  11. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  12. Previous 15 years papers of GATE and IES?
  13. How to prepare for IIT JEE when 2 months left in hand? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  15. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient?
  16. How to balance ISC, AIEEE and IIT JEE preparation? What is the syllabus?
  17. Can my son take admission in diploma in engineering in Sathysai University after passing II PUC in Bangalore?
  18. Difference between IIT JEE and ISAT preparation?
15th April 2017, 05:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best DVD for preparation of IIT JEE and AIEEE

The name of best DVD for preparation of IIT JEE and AIEEE are given below.

=> Board Notes for Class 12 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
by thinkIIT

=> 38 Years' Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2016-1979) IIT JEE Physics2016
by D.C. Pandey

=> IIT JEE Video Lectures : Physics Class 12th : In DVD
by thinkIIT

=> IIT JEE Video Lectures : Physics Complete : In DVD
by thinkIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?