23rd March 2017, 08:47 PM
Soundarya lanka

Which exam do I need to write for admission in NIFT? What is the age limit and how many times can I attempt?

respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Tech and I am in the 4th year of the course. Now I want to pursue Fashion Designing so I want to know which exam do I need to write for admission in NIFT? What is the age limit and how many times can I attempt? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2017, 06:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for admission in NIFT? What is the age limit and how many times can I attempt?

As, you are pursuing in final year of bachelor degree you are eligible to get admission in master degree of fashion course.

To get admission in master degree course ( M.F.Tech, M.Des ) you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by NIFT.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed master degree in any discipline ( B.Tech for M.F.Tech ) from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for examination.

No, limitation on number of attempts for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?