2nd June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure?

I have got 80% marks in class 12th. I would like to take admission in a private medical college in Gujarat. My budget is 25 lacs. Please provide me the list of cheapest private medical colleges in Gujarat. My email id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  2. Is there PPP mode in any medical college of Gujarat? What is the fee structure of newly approved college in Gujarat?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  6. Best engineering colleges in Gujarat state for UG courses? List of the branches along with their fee structure?
  7. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  8. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  9. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  10. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  12. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of government ayurvedic colleges in Gujarat? List of the colleges?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  15. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  18. List of Institutes offering CA course in Gujarat? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
5th September 2016, 07:21 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure?

There are so many colleges for medical in Gujrat. But these are the cheapest ones. Please have a look at these colleges :

List of colleges :

GCS Medical College Ahmedabad, Gujarat

B. J. Medical college,Ahmedabad

M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar

Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College,Ahmedabad

P. D. U. Medical College,Rajkot

Govt. Medical College, Surat

The fees structure is as follows :
You have to pay around 5,500 to 6000 INR annually. So if you compare with other private college this is very cheap to study medical.
6th July 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of cheapest medical colleges in Gujarat along with their fee structure?

Sir I got 309 marks. Can I get government or semi government seat for mbbs??? I am general candidate.
25th December 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me fees of admission in mbbs in private medical college gujrat through management quota
5th June 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 427 marks in NEET, & seeking the cheapest & best college in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?