22nd January 2012, 09:57 PM
pareen joshi

Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?

I am doing graduation in nutrition basics (B.H.Sc), this is my final year and now i want to do post graduation in nutrition from Jaipur.......

so can you suggest me a best government college in Jaipur???

please help me soon, because i only have 4 months to complete my graduation and then i have to start me post graduation classes in nutrition

thank you

Pareen joshi

Related Questions:
  1. Which college to prefer in Jaipur for PG to do Post Graduation in Nutrition?
  2. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  3. Procedure to do M.Tech from JMI? How to pursue B.Tech from Jaipur engineering college and research centre, Jaipur
  4. How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?
  5. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  7. Top Engineering Universities in Jaipur Which Are Newly Established -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get any branch in RPET after scoring 5105 rank?
  9. Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same? -- [New]
  10. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  11. Which is a better college in Jaipur after passing RMCAAT exam?
  12. List of engineering colleges approved by AICTE in Rajasthan
  13. Which companies provide summer training in Rajasthan for B.Tech ECe students?
  14. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  15. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  17. List of good institutions I can get with RPET rank 15300(GEN) and rank 2800(female)?
  18. Can I get a seat in IIHMR, Jaipur for PGDHM course? I have scored 585 marks in MAT. How may I get last year GD/PI topics for IIHMR, Jaipur?
25th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?

which college is best for doing mcs in food and nutition in rajusthan, delhi and gujrat.
25th February 2012, 06:31 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareen joshi View Post
I am doing graduation in nutrition basics (B.H.Sc), this is my final year and now i want to do post graduation in nutrition from Jaipur.......

so can you suggest me a best government college in Jaipur???

please help me soon, because i only have 4 months to complete my graduation and then i have to start me post graduation classes in nutrition

thank you

Pareen joshi
Dear,,

There are only several good colleges , listing some of them :

please see the official links also

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole
http://www.mjrpuniversity.com

The IIS University
http://www.iisuniv.ac.in/

Best Regards
25th February 2012, 08:03 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

10 Best Colleges offering Courses in Nutrition & Dietetics

1) Lady Irwin College, Delhi University

2) Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi

3) Women's Christian College, Chennai

4) Bishop Choolaparambil Memorial College for Women, Kottayam

5) SNDT Women's University, Mumbai

6) G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology

7) Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University

8) Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai

9) Banasthali University, Jaipur

10) Gandhigram Rural Institute
8th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir..
i wann.know......best..goverment colleages..........best........for.mba...........i n .jaipur.pls
1st May 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

best government
2nd May 2013, 09:11 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Best government college in Jaipur to pursue Post Graduation in Nutrition from Jaipur?

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COLLEGE :-

1. S.N.D.T WOMEN UNIVERSITY , MUMBAI.

2. LADY IRWIN COLLEGE , DELHI.

3. GANDHIGRAM RURAL INSTITUTE.

4. ACHARYA NG RANGA AGRICULTRAL UNIVERSITY.

5. INSTITUTE OF HOME ECONOMICS , DELHI.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
22nd July 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hai i have complet my 2nd year and i am in final year i want to do mba form govt college. please suggest me the best govt college in jaipur and these entrace test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?