10th April 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?

I have done my Masters In foods and nutrition and had also qualified ugc net. Now I am seeking government job for the post of lecturership from the colleges of jaipur. Please tell m ehow should i apply and when their are vaccancies

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  2. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  3. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  4. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  5. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  6. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  7. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  9. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  11. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  13. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  14. How to do M.Tech in food and nutrition biotechnology? What are the job opportunities in Hospital Fields
  15. What is the syllabus for SLET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do masters in nutrition and dietician course
  17. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  18. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science? -- [New]
19th April 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to seek government job after doing masters in food and nutrition?

I passed normal graduate.my subject is botany zoology and chemistry. Then I completed msc in dietetics and community nutrition in distance education. so please tell me what is the scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?