9th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same?

my question is this
sharidhar university have any arts college in jaipur if they had any college in jaipur that what the prosses of taking addmission?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best applied arts colleges in Vadodara or Jaipur?
  2. How can I get admission in Spanish Language or M.A course in Bengali in distance? I am a Arts graduate in geography honors from Shridhar University
  3. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  4. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best Colleges to do M.Sc in IT in Jaipur? Procedure to get admission for this course in University of Rajasthan? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  6. Can I Pursue further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  8. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma from Rajasthan Shridhar University
  9. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  11. Is B.Tech in Shridhar University AICTE approved?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
  14. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  15. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  16. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  17. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  18. Further studies in USA with Shridhar University certificate is possible?
14th June 2015, 03:42 PM
mwh

Default Re: Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same?

School of humanities,social science,arts and fine arts affiliated by shridhar university approved by UGC.the school offers masters of arts in social science.
Admission procedure:
students willing to take admission will have to register themselves in university by filling admission form.
60% candidates are selected on merit basis and 40% are selected through admission test.
All the selected students at the time of counselling have to pay fee for respective courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?