8th July 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?

pl tell which are the best government colleges or universities in india for doing mca and offering good placement.thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  2. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  3. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  4. How to join government college of MCA in India?
  5. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  7. Which are the good colleges for MCA?
  8. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  9. Can I be able to study fashion designing in college after completing 10th standard
  10. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  11. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  12. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  13. List of good colleges in Pune in which I can get admission for MCA course after scoring 92.41 percentile and 898 rank in CET-MAH? Info about the placements?
  14. How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?
  15. How can I apply for the lecturer Post after completing M.A English through KSOU external course?
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  17. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  18. Which are the top MCA colleges in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2011, 01:36 AM
toshani sahay

Default Re: Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?

hi...u can go for these colleges,as these colleges have a good placement record for years.....Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra( Ranchi) ,Guru Nanak Dev University,(Amritsar),Cochin University of Science and Technology
13th October 2011, 06:01 AM
amityadav567

Smile Re: Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?

hi friends....
here is list of some gov. universities and other universities which give the 100% placement.
-Pune University

- Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

- Hyderabad Central University

- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

- PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

- Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

- MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

- Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

- Pondicherry Central University

- Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
best of luck
13th October 2011, 12:58 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pl tell which are the best government colleges or universities in india for doing mca and offering good placement.thanks in advance
Dear friend this is totally depend on you because if you have talent then you can take the job from outside................

That's why this is totally depend on you ,if you want to take admission then you can take admission in NIT ...............

Because so many NIT this courses are available and you can do this courses from NIT because there is very less fees..........

This give good placement also that's why you can try for it...........

This is very good for you if you want to take admission in any government college then this colleges are best for you..............

There is good placement and less fees is required...........
20th October 2011, 01:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA course with good placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

Best government colleges or universities in India for MCA :-

University of Delhi
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
ICSE – Institute Of Computer Science
North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
International Institute of Information Technology Pune
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
MNNIT- Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology – Allahabad
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
Andhra University – Colleges of Engineering
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kurukshetra University
H.P University Shimla
RIT – Regional Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology
PSG College of Technology
NITK – National Institute of Technology Karnataka
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Rourkela
MCA University of Rajasthan
Gujarat University
Pondicherry Central University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi

Thanks
1st November 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hi, i'm pragathes, studying final year B.Sc. CS. this year (2011-12) i hav finishing my UG Degree. i want to study MCA course in Govt colleges with good placement and i want the fees form for MCA...
30th May 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i m pooja, studying final year B.SC. IT. this year (2011-2012).i want to study MCA course in Jawaharlal nehru university
(new delhi) with good placement .and pls give me fees structure for MCA
12th July 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

which rank i can get the beat college in india through iitjam?
24th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

thank u so much....bro..for suggest
7th August 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

is punjabi university is best for mca or not?
7th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

is punjabi university is good for doing mca or not?
16th July 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i repeat this question punjabi universities is good for doing mca or not? Please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?