5th March 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in JEE after passing 12th science?

I am fail in 12 science can i admission in jee..Pelase give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  2. Can I take admission in Orissa JEE after passing class 12th?
  3. How can I get admission in MIT Pune or Alandi after passing 12th science?
  4. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  5. Can I appear for IIT JEE 2 times after passing 12th in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I appear for Odisha JEE after passing 12th science with 48% marks
  7. How should I prepare for JEE after passing 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?
  9. Can anyone get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? Which colleges can I get?
  10. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  11. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th in science stream
  12. Can I get admission in BSc(Biochemistry) after passing 12th home science? In which colleges of Anand and VV Nagar can I get?
  13. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
  14. How can I get admission in DU after passing 12th with 65%
  15. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  16. Admission in IIT JEE or any other college after passing 12th by NIOS?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  18. Admission in BSc computer science after passing 12th?
16th July 2013, 10:31 AM
nim@1990

Default Re: Can I get admission in JEE after passing 12th science?

Dear ,

No, If you fail in your 12th science then you can not apply for admission throgth JEE. you have to passed 12th.

Step 1: To fill the form online aspirants should logon to the official website of the JEE Main. Please visit: http://jeemain.nic.in/

Step 2: Click on the option of new user registration tab on the online registration of IIT-JEE 2012 page.

Step 3: Now enter all important information asked on the page and fill all the necessary details.

Step 4: After that fill all important details such as name, age, email id, password, and other details, now click on the "Submit" button.

Step 5: After clicking on the submit button the page will take you to another page. On that page you can see your user id and password details.

Step 6: Now login again in the site with your user name and id and follow all the instructions mentioned on the page and fill the form.

Step 7: After completing all the steps and filling up all the information, now you are suppose to make your payment.

Registration Fees
General and OBC categories candidates will have to spend Rs 800 for the Main form while Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) candidates will have to pay Rs 400. After filling the form online, candidates can get a print-out, attach a demand draft of Rs 800/400 and send it to CBSE Head Office In Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2013

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in JEE-Main 2013 is candidate must have passed Class 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised board or university.

Candidates who are appearing in Class XII final examination are also eligible to appear in JEE-Main examination.

Admission criteria in the concerned institute or university will be followed as mentioned by the respective institute/college as per the guidelines of AICTE.

Candidates looking for admission in NIT, IIITs or CFTIs must ensure their eligibility criteria as per their guidelines.
16th July 2013, 05:04 PM
Adityashakya63

Default Re: Can I get admission in JEE after passing 12th science?

Dude,its not possible...if you want to addmission in jee,then first you have to apply the 'jee main' forms,which comes in december...first do this!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?