28th July 2015, 05:08 PM
kanika ganotra

How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?

How could I do the course of fashion designing after 10th and how I get the admission in best college? Please help me out at the earliest possible time.

30th July 2015, 02:35 PM
maybach

Default Re: How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?

For fashion designer, you can pursue B.A. in fashion designing from reputed colleges or universities and then pursue your M.A. in the same or work under some designer and gain experience or team uo with some sort of an agency.

But first step is getting admission in some of the good colleges. Like other courses also, there are entrances for this course which would get you into some good government colleges which of course have better placements.
So, you can prepare for the entrances like-
All INDIA ENTRANCE EXAM OF DESIGN.

Some other renowned colleges which offer such courses are-

# LISAA School of Design, New Delhi
# Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
# Apeejay Stya University, Haryana ,Gurgaon
# Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi
# Pearl Academy, Delhi, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?