11th May 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?

sir,
i am doing +2(bio science)... i am interested in bioinformatics.... which are best institution in kerala offering this course?? could you please tell me about the job oppurtunities for this course? i want a short detail about bioinformatics?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?
  2. Which are the colleges of Kerala which offer courses for Bio medicine and job opportunities
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Bachelors in Bio-Informatics?
  4. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  5. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
  6. After completing MSc Bio Informatics how can I get a job?
  7. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  8. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  9. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  10. can i apply for bank jobs after b.tech bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. M.tech in biotech or bioinformatics? Better job opportunities and options?
  12. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  13. How can I get admission in Bioinformatics after completing 12th with PCMB? Is there any reputed college in Kolkata?
  14. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  15. Which subject should I give preference in first year? -- [New]
  16. Should i do M.S in Bio-Medical or Bioengineering after Bio Informatics?
  17. What is meant by Geo Informatics? Job opportunities in India?
  18. Is there any scope in Biotechnology Course?
18th December 2011, 08:27 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am doing +2(bio science)... i am interested in bioinformatics.... which are best institution in kerala offering this course?? could you please tell me about the job oppurtunities for this course? i want a short detail about bioinformatics?
There are not many colleges in Kerala which provides Bio-Informatics courses.
Only two colleges are in Kerala which provides Bio-Informatics courses. For this course a candidate should be 10+2 pass with physics, chemistry and biology with a minimum of 60% marks in each subject.
Colleges which offers Bio-Informatics course are listed below:

Colleges in Kerala

Aquinas College of Education, Kochi (Kerala)
Edacochin , Kochi (Ernakulam Dist.) - 682006

Mar Athanasius College, Kothamangalam (Kerala)
Kothamangalam (Ernakulam Dist.) - 686666

Career in Bioinformatics

After the completion of your graduation you can apply as a Project Assistant with a salary of Rupee 6,000 to Rupee 7,000 per month.
There are many other areas in which you can apply after the completion of your graduation in Bio-Informatics like:Assistant Programmer, Content Editor and so on.
18th December 2011, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best institute in Kerala offer Bio-Informatics course? Job opportunities in this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
BEST COLLEGE IN KERALA FOR BIO-INFORMATICS

Pondicherry University : Bioinformatics Centre, Puducherry( Puducherry )

University of Calcutta, Kolkata( West Bengal )

Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )

Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla, Kerala

Tamil Nadu GD Naidu Agricultural University, Coimbatore

Institute of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?