4th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Best institute in Pune or any other place in Maharashtra for long term electroplating courses or surface coaching courses?

Please advise where are the best institute in pune or any other place in Maharashtra for long term electroplating cources or surface coating cources alltype ?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  2. What does C-DAC offer? Procedure to get into it?
  3. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  4. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  5. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  6. Short term courses other than MCS/MCS that can be done after BCS? Universities for such course in Pune City?
  7. List of Long and Short term courses offered after B.Com?
  8. What to do to get good rank in EAMCET? Which is the best Coaching Institute to take Short term or Long Term Coaching for EAMCET? -- [New]
  9. Which is the best institute and location for civil services coaching? What is its fee structure?
  10. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  11. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  12. Which are the short term courses in finance? I am pursuing MBA in finance from Symbiosis Pune
  13. Colleges for Embedded Systems through PGECET Exam Rank in Hyderabad (Non-local area)
  14. How many years is needed to complete studies in microbiology abroad?
  15. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  16. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  17. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?
1st November 2011, 03:23 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best institute in Pune or any other place in Maharashtra for long term electroplating courses or surface coaching courses?

dear friend,

there are many private institute who offers that type of courses bust u should choose the best one and long duration on that courses .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?