6th January 2012, 06:07 PM
nnahmed

Which is the best institute to pursue Computer Science, ETC, IT and Aeronautics?

Which is best IIT Institute for pursuing
1) computer science
2) Electronic and communication
3) IT
4) Aeronautics

10th May 2012, 02:32 AM
ab7777

Default Re: Which is the best institute to pursue Computer Science, ETC, IT and Aeronautics?

IIT kharagpur is regarded as the best institute to pursue Computer science(CSE) as the placement record has been the highest amongst all other IITs and the average pay package offered to an IIT kharagpur student is higher than any other institute in the country.
also IT giants like Facebook, Google, IBM, Infosys, Wipro etc hire students on campus and few firms take the best students abroad with very high pay packages for a beginner!
i would suggest IIT kharagpur for both IT and CSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get admission in IIST through IIT JEE rank without giving ISAT exam? Can I get a seat if I am in extended merit list of IIT JEE? 16 12th June 2017 10:58 AM
Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE? 28 21st June 2015 10:08 AM
How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE? 35 5th May 2015 10:25 AM
How many times can 1 person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE? 35 14th January 2015 09:13 PM
How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? 39 19th September 2013 07:28 PM