24th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best institutes for distance MCA? I have done BSc I from KUK

i have done B.Sc.IT from kuk.Now i want to do m.c.a. through distane mode please tell me abot best institute for distance m.c.a.

16th May 2012, 09:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for distance MCA? I have done BSc I from KUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done B.Sc.IT from kuk.Now i want to do m.c.a. through distane mode please tell me abot best institute for distance m.c.a.
There are various recognized Institutes which offers Master of Computer Application [MCA] program through distance mode. Following are the list of some of the top Institutes along with eligibility criteria:

Amity School of Distance Learning
  • Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with Mathematics at the +2 level or BCA are eligible for the program. The duration of the program is three years.
Sikkim Manipal University
  • Candidates who have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University are eligible for admission. Provision for lateral entry is applicable given one must fulfil the required eligibility critera.
Andhra University-School of Distance Education
  • Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program from Andhra University or University recognized by Andhra University. One must have studied Mathematics in the +2 level or Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Admission is based on the rank obtained in ICET or the test conducted by the University.
25th September 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best institutes for distance MCA? I have done BSc I from KUK

m.c.a vs m.b.a -which course is better. i am b.sc maths student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?