12th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA from DU after doing BSc computer science?

i have done Bsc ( comp sc) from KUK..n i want to do MCA from DU so please suggest me some colleges in south delhi..

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  8. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  9. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  12. How to do MCA through correspondence after doing BSc computer science?
  13. How should I go for MCA or MSc computer science after doing BSc computer science? -- [New]
  14. Which course is better between MSc and MCA? I am doing final year BSc computer science
  15. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  17. Can I do my BSc computer science after doing 12th? I want to do MCA
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
3rd July 2017, 08:35 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MCA from DU after doing BSc computer science?

You are eligible to apply for MCA course to Delhi University after completion of your B.Sc (Computer Science).

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with at least six papers in computer science and two papers in mathematics from a recognized university. Candidates must have at least 60% aggregate marks in computer science and mathematics.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam conducted by Delhi University.

Top MCA Colleges In Delhi
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management
- Government College, Gurgaon
- School of Computer System and Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- Delhi Institute of Higher Education
- HRM Institute of Technology and Management

DU MCA Entrance Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 400
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- Each question will carry 4 marks and deduct 1 mark for incorrect response.

Syllabus
- Mathematical Ability
- Computer Science
- Logical Reasoning
- English Comprehension

DU MCA Admission Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts : 1st Week of March, 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration : Last Week of April, 2017
- Upload Admit Card On Site : 1st Week of May, 2017
- DU MCA Entrance Exam : 2nd Week of May, 2017
- Result Declaration : June, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?